Sunday, October 3, 2010

Find Your Clinic

I saw the Jeffrey Campbell Clinics over my summer in Philadelphia doing my internship for Urban Outfitters. 
I tried them on in the store, and from that moment on I was obsessed.  The ankle strap hits me perfectly, the platform and wedge make me about five inches taller! Every day I imagined my outfit wearing the Clinics: leggings and a tank, skirt with my leather jacket, dress with tights, and everyday I was disappointed to not own them.  I found them at SoleStruck finally, but not in my size!! I hunted around on the internet for them, and couldn't find them anywhere.  I finally found them on this random website, and used my grocery money for the month to buy them!! I couldn't pass up the chance to own these beauties.  I just got them in the mail and I couldn't be more in love with them.  Fierce is the word that comes to mind.  Now when I go out, it doesn't even matter what I wear, because I have my clinics.  When you have the right pair of shoes, it elevates any outfit and makes you feel incredible.  That is what my Clinics do for me.  So I challenge everyone to find your own Clinic.

<3, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment